Cleaning the ENO-30 system
1. Stop the pumps, remove the columns, and replace with two-way joint.
2. Switch the solution to 10% methanol for both pumps, and run the pumps at 0.5 mL/min for 20 minutes.
3. Now switch the Reactor pump to 100% methanol and Then run the pump for 20 mins at 0.5 mL/min.
4. Switch the Reactor pump back to 10% methanol and aspirate 10 mL or more methanol from the drain valve. Then run the pump for 10 mins, before switching to fresh Reactor solution.
5. Switch the Carrier pump to fresh Carrier solution and run both pumps at 0.5 mL/min for 10 mins.
6. Stop the pumps and set to standard flow rates.
7. Install the columns and start the pumps, Carrier first.
8. Let the ENO-30 stabilize for 30 mins and inject standard solution to check sensitivity.