Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Amuza’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10060 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 100, San Diego, California, 92131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Amuza’s prior written consent.
Your success is our top priority. Our excellent products and superior support will help you get there. Before placing an order, we recommend that you contact us for more detailed product information. Certain products are available for demo, or samples can be provided to you upon request. In addition, when contacting us, we can inform you on stock availability and expected lead times. Finally, by speaking with you directly we can learn more about your specific needs. So, please contact us before your first purchase!